With a healthy mix of comfortable neighborhood establishments and stellar destination 'Third Wave' cafes, SF has a very unique and varied cafe scene. Cafe Traveler's local correspondent has spent years exploring spots all over the city. After far too many pour-overs and thousands of shots of espresso, he's managed to find the best cafes that are most emblematic of the city and their respective neighborhoods. We made this app to share them with you.
Detailed Cafe Information
- Overviews describing ambience and typical crowd.
- Opening Hours, Wifi, and Power Outlet availability.
- Food and Drink suggestions.
- Price info, including when to go to get the best deals.
- Tips for things to check out nearby each cafe.
- Smoothly integrated maps.
High Quality Photography
- Retina optimized images.
- Photos taken w/ a Leica M9 & classic 60's Summicron Lens.
- Go off the standard route and learn about local neighborhood spots.
- Only local, independent cafes, many roasting their own beans.
- No filler, only the best cafes serving the best coffee in SF.
- All information is included in the app download.